Medicare Set-Aside Services
Introducing Allsup’s Medicare Set-Aside (MSA) Services
Allsup provides a comprehensive program to ensure consistent, cost-effective and measurable compliance with MSA provisions. (MSA Guide, MSA Process). We will:
- Audit Claims – individually or in blocks to determine if an MSA is required.
- Analyze Future Medical Expenses – that will be incurred post-settlement, including life care plans if applicable.
- Quantify Allocation Amount – of MSA funds or request a waiver when no funds are required.
- Prepare Written Proposal – and submit electronically to expedite Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) approval of the MSA amount.
- Resolve Medicare Liens – on expenses relating to the workers’ compensation claim.